Compassion. Empathy. Justice.
These are Allister’s values and the foundation of this law firm.
Before practicing law, Allister was a teacher. He instructed both special needs and underprivileged children in San Diego and Richmond, California. Transitioning into law, Allister sought a legal practice with the same human connection. He quickly learned that personal injury was his passion.
Allister is one of just a handful of bilingual English-Chinese attorneys who practices exclusively personal injury law on behalf of injured victims in the Northern California Bay Area.
Allister is widely endorsed by attorneys and clients and published reviews are posted on various publicly-accessible websites on the internet, including Yelp, Google Plus, and Avvo.
As an attorney, Allister continues to train with lawyers and judges from around the world. In 2014, he successfully completed the National Institute of Trial Advocacy’s (NITA) Deposition Skills, Trial Skills, and Advanced Trial Advocacy Programs. In 2015, Allister was a recipient of the Master Advocate Designation from NITA.
- Nat’l Instit. of Trial Advocacy
- University of S.F. School of Law, J.D.
- University of Calif. at San Diego, B.S.
- Nat’l Instit. of Trial Adv. – Master Advocate
- Nat’l Academy of PI Attys – Top 10 Under Age 40
- Am. Instit. of PI Attys – Top 10 Client Satisfaction
- Moot Court Award for Best Oral Argument
- CALI Excellence Award in Insurance Law
- Univ. S.F. School of Law, Trial Team
- Advocate of the Year, Quarter-Finalist
- Avvo Rated “Superb” (10/10)
- Yelp Reviews (5/5 Stars)
- Google Reviews (Over 35 5-star reviews)
- Mandarin Chinese